23 April 2009

My little man is 5 years old!

Well today was the day my little man turned 5 years old! He wanted to go to Red Lobster for his birthday dinner. He says he likes to order a lobster but really he likes to play with the lobster tail and crab legs. So we ordered him crab legs and no sooner did he get the crab did he grab his mouth and say "I think I'm going to get sick" We ran to the bathroom but didn't make it all the way there.......this poor little birthday boy got sick ALL OVER the lobby and into the bathroom. I must say the staff at Red Lobster were very nice and one girl even brought him water into the bathroom. She asked if he needed anything else and he said "no I'll be fine you can go back to work now" As I carried him out to the car to wait for the rest of the family he saw the "mess" he had made all over the floor and he told the 4 people that were cleaning it up "I'm really sorry about your floor" I just felt so bad for him. After we got him home and all cleaned up he asked if he could still have his gifts so we opened them up in bed. As you can see he is very into GI Joe and Transformers.
Now this may only be funny to me but when I downloaded the pictures tonight I noticed the crab picture was taken at 6:24pm and it was just a few minutes later that he was in the bathroom. 5 years ago when he was born at 6:35pm I also was through up during his delivery. I guess we are more alike then I thought!
Happy 5th Birthday Ethan Alexander Hendrix!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment