19 April 2009

The BIG Party

This last weekend Ethan and I had a joint birthday bbq. The bbq was great and we both had a lot of fun. Ethan has always thought of my friends as his so he went around the party saying "thanks for coming to my party" & "don't forget to tell my Mom happy birthday she's old but she still likes to have a party" I had a few camera problems so we didn't get very many pictures but here are a few. It's a good thing next weekend he is having a kids party I'll get all the fun party pics then.

Ethan with his presents.

Ethan and his favorite girls, Rylee & Gracie!

Rylee moving in for the birthday kiss!
My wonderful in-laws!

My cute little prego sister-in-law Aimee & my Mom

My best friend Katie

Ethan with his cousin Chandra
Thanks to everyone for spending our special birthday with us! Ethan and I love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment