12 April 2009

Easter

Easter in the Hendrix home was a lot of fun this year! We were very busy (like always) but I love seeing all of our family and the kids always have a great time. We received an Easter basket of fruit from Jake's Mom and the kids went crazy over it. Gracie had to take a bite out of each piece and lick the chocolate.

Ethan said "it's just what I've wanted for over 200 years."


We went to see the Easter bunny but Gracie did not want to sit on his lap.

She just sat on the floor and cried!

The kids colored Easter eggs with their Papa Max. I made them take off their clothes so no dye would get on them and Ethan said "oh Mom you can just wash it you know!"


We then went over to my parents house for dinner with my family. The kids got more Easter candy and had a great egg hunt.

I just love those little faces!!






No comments:

Post a Comment