06 April 2009

Good Morning Mommy

Just like the birds sing in the morning my little girl wakes up "singing" her song. I guess it's a lot better then hearing her yell or scream or cry. Some mornings it's really funny and I will just lay in bed to hear how long she will sing until I get up. Her song goes like this, "Momma, Moooommmaaa, oh mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, maaammmaaa, oh mommy, ohhhhhh daddy.......ohhhhh buuuubbbbaaa.........MOM, MOM, MOM!" As you can see when the nice and sweet mommy dose not work she starts to call for anyone else who might come open her door. Today as I went into her room I found that she had taken off her diaper and her blankets were all wet. She looked at me and said "yuck mommy oh yuck". After I cleaned her all up and released her into the house she went straight for Ethan's room, climbed up on his bed and gave him a big kiss "bubba, bubba, up, bubba". Ethan however, currently has hives and was not in the mood to wake up at 6:15am so he pushed her to one side of his bed, rolled over and said "Mom I'll give you one chance to get her out of here" I gave him a kiss and said "or what" he put his hand on my face and oh so softly said "you will be sorry!!" I guess he's a lot more like his Dad, every moment of sleep counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment