16 April 2009

garden time

Ethan has talked about wanting to grow his own garden for some time now so today we took a trip to 4 different garden centers. He looked at all kinds of seeds and small plants. We didn't buy anything today mainly because I don't have a garden space ready in our backyard yet. But seeing how excited he was about growing cucumbers, strawberries and tomatoes I think that will be our project next week. Gracie too was excited at the garden centers but she loved all the flowers! She would pick up the pots and say "ohhhh pretty mommy". I did buy some flowers for the beds and Gracie helped me carry them to the car and then at home into the backyard saying "mine, mine" She can be a very girly girl sometimes :) I'll make sure to take pictures when we start the garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment