07 April 2009

Every day a new adventure

My little nudist strikes again!
Last night when I went in to check on the kids before bed I found Gracie naked again! She had taken off her pjs and diaper. I had to take a picture (for blackmail purposes later).



Ethan still has his hives but I let him go to tball practice last night only because he laid in bed all day resting. When he has hives he swells really bad and in the past has had to go to the Dr's for a shot. Before practice Jake had to cut the grass at the park and Ethan was right there to help. He had so much fun! I'm not sure who was more excited him or Jake. Jake was like a big kid out there. It's really neat to watch your husband teach other kids. I think he's going to be a great coach. This Saturday is their first game I can't wait!






No comments:

Post a Comment