15 April 2009

a great birthday!

Today is my birthday and oh what a day it was! It started off finding Gracie in her crib this morning with let's just say last nights dinner all over herself and the bed. While I was cleaning this up Jake got up headed straight for the bathroom. I thought I was going to spend my whole birthday cleaning up after and taking care of sick "kids" but after some toast and lots of little naps everyone was feeling back to normal.

During Ethan's baseball practice Gracie and I played on the playground. Then Ethan took me out to dinner. He said "Mom because its your birthday I thought we could go to dinner" I told him thanks and how nice that was and he said " your welcome but really its because I don't want to eat chicken and salad anymore". Maybe the kids are sick of my diet too! Our parents and some friends met us for dinner along with my sister. It was a lot of fun and I let the kids stay up until almost 10 o'clock (if you know me you know that this is a very big deal) Ethan told me he had the best mommy birthday ever!

But best of all was my gift from Jake and the kids. They got me an iTouch! It dose everything an iPhone dose but its not a phone. Jake downloaded music for me and within seconds Ethan and Gracie figured out how to operate it. Now Gracie just picks it up, pushes a few screen's and poof shes dancing around with her music. Now I'm sure it will take me a lot longer to figure it all out but I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment