21 April 2009

Ethan vs The Dentist

Ethan went to the dentist for the first time today (I know bad Mommy he's almost 5)! He was very nervous and didn't know what to think. It took him awhile to warm up to Amy (she's one of Erich's friends) but once he did he started joking around with her. He wanted to wear his own sunglasses and had to do everything his way. This first picture is of him not opening his mouth. When I got the camera out he turned to me and said "I told you not to take any pictures of me" so we made a deal I would not take any pictures if he did as Amy asked.
But I just had to get one more in while she was cleaning his teeth. He also had x-rays taken, now that was a little harder on Amy as we all know how stubborn Ethan can be when he dose not want to do something. I'm not sure where he gets that from :) But once I went back there to talk to him he opened up and let her take 2 x-rays that he got to keep. This was very cool and he said he's going to put the x-ray with the rods from his femur.
Good news is his teeth are perfect-NO CAVITIES!!! My little man is growing up so fast....only 2 more days until he's 5!


No comments:

Post a Comment