20 April 2009

keys

If you have kids you know what it is like trying to get out the door. It takes about 15 mins per kid to make sure you have everything you need. This morning as I was going through my checklist.....shoes, jackets, wipe the food & dirt off their faces, water bottles (it was just so hot you know-62 degrees) Gracie needed her purse while Ethan always has a weapon in his hand then on to my stuff......cell phone, purse (look to make sure everything is still in purse since Gracie likes to take out the "pretty" stuff) diaper and finally the keys.......I couldn't find my keys! I looked for 45 mins trying to find the keys and they were nowhere! I called Jake and he said he would come home on his lunch to give me his set so for the next 2 hours I continued to look for my keys but they were gone! After Jake dropped off his set we were ready to go once we got all our stuff together again. Finally almost 5 hours later as I was walking into the store I opened my new purse to find a safe place to put Jake's key and what do you know......there are my keys!!! I had put them in a "safe" pocket inside my new purse!

Good news-I found my keys! Bad news-Jake will never let me live this one down!

No comments:

Post a Comment