31 May 2009

t-ball awards

Yesterday we had our end of the year bbq and awards for t-ball. The kids were all super cute running around playing, I heard one boy say "I just love my new friends" They also had a water fight against the coaches. Jake went easy on them at first and let them get him wet then he turned on em and just started dumping bottles of water. I'm glad it was a hot day because some of the kids were very wet. He did a really good job coaching this year and a lot of the parents want Jake to coach again :) Ethan gave Jake a special award for coaching and said "thanks for spending all your coaching time with me, I love you Daddy!" I am so glad they got to spend this time together.
Boston Red Sox T-ball Team
Little Miss Graciethe water fight

The season may be over but their friendships never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment