14 May 2009

let the garden grow

We planted the seeds the kids got me for mothers day today. It took a lot of hard work from both of them as well as myself but in the end we successfully planted 72 little cups with seeds (now lets just see how many grow). Ethan also planted sunflowers. I'm not sure how it's going to work for the next 2 weeks with all these plants in the house but I guess we'll see. Making sure the rows were all neat was Ethan's job.
Gracie just wanted to play in the dirt.
He said his Aunt Nene, the garden goddess showed him how to do this.
A proud little gardener.
A crazy little gardener!
They worked very hard to help build this garden. I was really proud with the way the two of them worked together to help me. Now I can't wait for all of the great food to come :) and let's just hope it does grow or I will go to the store and buy veggies to place next to the dead plants!







No comments:

Post a Comment