15 May 2009

bathroom drama

As most of you know my little man can do a number on our bathroom toilet. Just about every time he goes #2 it gets clogged. Over the last few months I have wised up and started removing this "problem" before we flush. I know how glamorous this sounds and yes I am lucky! But the other night after Ethan did his thing it was so huge he wanted to show his Dad so we left it in the toilet. This as you could have guessed caused a clog! After plunging all morning I had to take the kids up to the store for some draino but while we were there I needed to use the restroom myself (we only have one toilet at our house). Now what do you do in a public bathroom with 2 kids when it's you that has to go? I made them go into the stall with me and turn to face the door with their hands on their head, just to make sure they did not touch anything. To Ethan this was so embarrassing! He said "this is enough I am not going in here with you anymore" "I'm 5 now and a boy I should not be in the girls room" and my favorite "you know I can still hear you pee!" After all was said and done and the toilet was fixed Ethan told me "next time I have to go potty I'm using Gracie's so I never have to put my hands on my head in the bathroom with you again!"

1 comment:

  1. How do such small bodies produce such HUGE poops???? Boggles my mind.

    ReplyDelete