10 May 2009

Mommy's Day

My little monkeys gave me some of the best gifts today! They played together in Ethan's room without fighting. They ate all their lunch without me telling them over and over to turn around and eat. They both cleaned their rooms, yes Gracie helped Ethan pick up her toys. And best of all Ethan said "Happy Day Mom I love you so much" and Gracie said "Hi Mommy luv you" as she pet my face.

Oh and they also got me beautiful flowers for the garden. Ethan picked out some seeds for us to plant as well. I'm a really lucky Mommy!
We went up to RIO tonight to have dinner with my Mom. She had her first non-hospital meal in weeks, pizza....yum! We went for a walk, played and watched cartoons with the kids.

I am so lucky to have another Mother's Day with the woman who taught me everything I know! I love you MOM!


No comments:

Post a Comment