28 May 2009

restless nights

Gracie has been having a hard time falling asleep at night. I've tried reading her stories and laying down next to her but she just can't fall asleep. Sometimes she will just get up and go play in another room like she was never put to bed to begin with. Last night while I was on the computer in my room she got out of her room and went to sleep on the top of the couch. So I put her back in her own bed and went to bed myself. When I got up this morning she was gone from her room. I first checked the living room to see if she went back to the couch but she was not there, I must say I was a little worried at this point. After checking the other rooms I looked into Ethan's room and sure enough she was in bed with him. I asked Ethan if he had a visitor in his room last night and he said "I am never sleeping with her again. I think she kicked me like 5 times and then she jumped on head today to get me up." When I started to laugh he said "You think thats funny when I told her I didn't want to get up she got down and took off all my blankets........uuugggg why is my sister a monster?"
she looks so peaceful sleeping
it's a good thing we have a big couch
with all the room in a full bed she sleeps so close to him

No comments:

Post a Comment