24 June 2009

WORMS!

Ethan's new love are worms! He thinks the world of them. If I would let him he would keep them in his room and play with them all day. I thought it was a boy thing because Gracie wants nothing to do with them however when Rylee was over she wanted to play with them too. Ethan was showing Rylee how to pick them up carefully. He had a problem one day with being a little too rough and the worm broke in half. Rylee loved them and she even tried to give one to Gracie but that didn't go over so well. Gracie is just a little too girly right now. So for now this is one toy that Gracie will not try and take away from her brother.







I love Rylee's little squeal when she picks up the worm.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worms have two hearts and will be fine if you break them in half? Why do I remember that from when I was a child?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure......we didn't wait around long enough to find out.

    ReplyDelete