25 June 2009

storytime

TAG & TAG Jr are the best toys ever!!!!

My kids just love them and I highly recommend them to everyone who has a child! For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about TAG is a pen that children (ages 4-8) use to help them read. The kids can read different stories and also play games. You just buy the TAG books and download them onto your pen and poof hours of entertainment. Now they have come out with TAG Jr (ages 2-4) with the same concept but geared towards preschool learning. Ethan has had his TAG for months now. He gets to read with it ever night before bed. Notice how I said gets to read with it......if he's not good I will tell him no TAG and he straightens right up. Now that Gracie has one I know she will spend hours with it as well. The best part is the kids don't even know they are learning and I don't have to hear "please read me just one more story Mom!" at bedtime.


No comments:

Post a Comment