07 June 2009

.......sharpie

I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE!
Once again Gracie got out of her bed and found a blue sharpie and colored all over my room! She wrote on my wall, nightstand, lamp, picture frame, alarm clock, chair, desk, floor and my purse. She also decided to turn herself into a smurf! She colored ALL over!! She even did her nails saying "pitty mommy pitty nails". I am lucky she took off her pants this time before drawing on her legs. Yes, this is the second time she has colored on herself with a sharpie. After I found her and "oh so nicely" put her into her room the only thing Jake and I could do was laugh. I know its not funny and the amount of time and money it will take to fix this is far from funny but what else can we do?! .......................it's a good thing we love her!


No comments:

Post a Comment