02 June 2009

what is it about a popsicle?

Ohhhhhhh the hot days of summer! I remember as a kid I couldn't wait until summer so we could have popsicles! It didn't matter what kind they were or where they came from I just wanted to eat them. Alright, I will admit the best were from the ice cream man but now days who wants to buy something from a creepy mans car and give it to your child to consume? I think back at those late nights as a child and I can still taste the frozen sugary juice. Now as a mother I find myself hating them! The mess, the stains, the sugar high and did I mention the mess! But as much as I hate them now I don't want my kids to go without so in an effort to create less clean up for me later I took off all the girls clothes and made Ethan take off his shirt, I would of had him down to his underwear too but he said no.
Enjoy children because summer doesn't get any better then this! eating Ethan's homemade crystal light pops
Ethan is very proud of his "creation"
Gracie off on her own, enjoying the "burrr juice"
Rylee loved them most of all
these faces are worth all the mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment