14 June 2009

our new friend, Emme

Emersyn Love Selby
May 23rd, 2009
5lbs 7oz
18 inches



Last week we went to visit our friends Courtney, Taylor Grace and their new baby Emersyn Love. She is a super cute baby that sleeps so well. Unlike her big sister it took us a few weeks to come see her but now that we have we wont stay away for long.

Ethan still talks about going to see baby Taylor in the hospital when she was born. He said "she was so cute and little" & "remember how you wouldn't let me hold her but now she's big and I can pick her up" he also used to call her Gracie (that may be why he wanted to name his sister Gracie). It's funny how he's only 2 years older and still thinks of Taylor as a baby but now she can play with him.

So this time he got to hold the baby and boy was he happy. Ethan was so careful with Emme and held her gently. Courtney asked him if he wanted Mommy to have another baby and he said "oh no way I don't want another monster!!" When she told him that maybe the next one would be a boy and be nice to him he said "ummm still no but maybe a brother would be nice"
Taylor had a tinker bell dress on just for Ethan
a very protective big sister watching as her friends hold Emme
Gracie said "nice mommy baby"


he'll watch over her just like he does her sister
Ethan's "Gracie's" smile for the camera too
humm.....could I handle another?
he loves her already!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! These are so cute Kristin! I didn't realize you got so many photos that day! So glad you did, since I have been too lazy to get my camera out lately. Emme looks a lot like Taylor in these pictures too. I love how sweet Ethan is with her, he is going to be such a good Daddy some day!

    ReplyDelete