02 August 2009

potty training

Today was Gracie's first day of potty training and while we didn't have any pee on the floor we didn't have any in the toilet either. I don't get it I let her drink water/juice/milk ALL day! Why no pee? maybe she can hold it like her brother who is the king of holding in his pee. She stayed dry in her "pretty panties" during the day and then wet her pull up during her nap. But what would the first day of potty training be without one good story....

After her bath she ran into Ethan's room naked. He said she could stay in there and help him clean. A few seconds later she came running out saying "poop mommy poop". Into the bathroom we went and sure enough there was poop. I had her sit on the potty while I cleaned up the mess in Ethan's room and when I came back she was wiping herself!!!! So back into the bath she went! Ethan said "why would she poop in my toy bin?" I tried to tell him that she is still learning but he said "well I just don't know what to say I never pooped in my toy bin! That is for toys not poop!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment