04 August 2009

our big run

Last night we went jogging with my sister and her husband. Well Jake and Brandon ran and Britt and I ran/walked with the kids. The kids wanted to run with us this time and actually did really well. Gracie runs a little crooked but she does it with a smile on her face. Ethan is pretty fast for having little legs and I had to really run next to him to keep up. I would say in all they ran about 1 mile with us the rest of the time they were in the stroller. But hey pushing 85lbs in dirt is really hard and my arms were kinda sore today. Ethan said "WOW mom I love exercising can we do this everyday?" as he copied Jake's stretches after the run. I think it's really cute how the kids want to be like us and I love the fact that we can do this as a family. As we drove away Ethan said "I'm so glad Mimi and Brandon like to run with us, we should go with them everyday!"

No comments:

Post a Comment