18 August 2009

baby rentals

We took another trip to Salem to visit Aimee and the girls. I just can't get enough of my new niece, Aubrey. She is just so cute and cuddly as Ethan says that I want to have another baby :) When I asked Ethan what he thought about having another baby he said "oh man, you have to be kiddin me!" covered his face with his hands and ran into the other room yelling "I can't take it anymore" So I'm guessing that was a no from him. He did tell me that if I wanted another one so bad we could just bring a baby home for the day and then take it back like you do a movie. Gracie was very interested in her this time. She wanted to hold her and hug her and got upset when she cried. However, it didn't take long before Aubrey was old news and they were off playing with Chandra.






Gracie got a little lost in Aunt Aimee's big shower.



Grandma is the first to feed her (besides mommy, daddy & big sister)

No comments:

Post a Comment