13 November 2009

will they ever stop moving?

It was another play date with our friends Faith & Allie but this time we got a special treat, little Jack. Like I've said before I love having other kids over for my kids to play with but the most fun is sitting there talking with the other mommas. This was the first play date my friend Katie came to with her little Jack. The girls loved to look at him and wanted him to "play" with them. This is very exciting for Allie and Faith because they will have a new sister in January. Now as for the girls I tried to get some good pictures of them but I swear they were trying to move really fast on purpose!! Every time I got the camera out they would run around and hide or fight. But hey I guess that's what 3 two year olds do.










No comments:

Post a Comment