03 November 2009

elk hunting


Ready for this?? Get a cup of coffee and a soft seat cause here come the hunting pictures. Keep in mind I had over 400 pictures to pick from:)

this is what I found after telling him to go change in the tent








long story about the tent but we did not buy this tarp for our tent however this was our home




Donna & Joan stirring up trouble





Papa HOW (Hal) drawing Gracie pumpkins



John chopping the wood right before he cut himself



Daren and his beautiful wife Shantel



Emily with her secret crush





remember how much my kids love worms













he hooked a big one-himself!





they let some water out of the dam






Ethan was crying because Gracie was throwing rocks in the river and scaring the fish but somehow Jake just could not hear all of this???







I guess hunters don't like their pictures taken before they go out







wrong in so many ways



she loved to hide under the bed

















can you see him?










the Virell's pumpkins



really Kevin? ice cream? it was like 30 degrees!



back in my day the pumpkin had triangle eyes and a goofy smile-not for my kids, they wanted patterns




I think their "cheese" faces were frozen



Ethan's pumpkin-death





Gracie's pumpkin-a kitty (can you tell she missed her Mr Kitty)









clean teeth!








duck lake was about half frozen over



trying to break the ice with rocks






twin lakes









halloween night-inmate Gracie, Emily the hunter, Officer Ethan & Wolfman John with his asst. Elmo



trick-or-treat



the long walk to the other campers on our road




I have a bunch of short videos I will post as well but I think this is enough for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment