02 September 2009

Mr & Mrs Pentecost


Jake and I spent our 7th Anniversary watching two of our favorite people say I DO. Our friends Brandi & Ted were married last Sunday at Gorge Crest Vineyards. The wedding was beautiful, the view was amazing and the celebration was fantastic.




Ethan & his Uncle Erich (the best man)




Erich giving his Mommy loves




a little sibling love




Jake's parents, Joan & Max



Ethan took this one




Steve, Erich & Jake


Brandon was dancing with the bees :)



look at those dimples



Britt & Max



the best man speech



happy anniversary honey!



my little family



Kate, Kaleb & Ryder



the whole Hendrix family







the Wymores & Max


Brandon & Brittney





my little monkey



Erich & Ariel


what can you say about firemen?



Ethan's new Emma


the beautiful bride Brandi




my boys








we tried to take a pic of ourselves



I think he likes her :)




sleepy girl




Teddy with Emma & Ethan






Ethan loves pretty ladies!



CONGRATULATIONS TED & BRANDI PENTECOST!


No comments:

Post a Comment