14 September 2009

100

This is my 100th post and to celebrate I thought I would take a moment to thank everyone who reads this. I enjoy sharing all the cute and not so cute things my children do and I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I do writing them.

I am so thankful to have such a strong and determined husband. As we count down the days (77) until he leaves I am reminded of how much he is doing for our family. After work and the gym his days and nights are filled with a "honey do" list a mile long (I told him he cant leave until it's done so I just keep adding things) and he still finds time to play with the kids and surprise me with a shoe shopping trip for our anniversary. After 12 years he still knows the way to my heart....shoes! I cant thank him enough for what he has and is about to do for our family!!

I am also so proud of my little man who takes care of us too. He takes everything to heart and truly cares about his family and friends. He looks after his sister more then any 5 year old should. He's also looking after me, always helping me with things around the house and reminding me of what needs to be done. He looks up to his daddy and always says "I'm just like my dad" He's a little OCD like his mommy, I think he's the only kid I know who at 3 was teaching the other kids how to sort the toys before putting them away. Ethan is wise beyond his years. He is like an old soul.

There is nothing graceful about my little Gracie. She was given the name hurricane Grace at 6 months and has more then lived up to it. She knows how to push my buttons and can beat (and I mean beat) on her brother. She cries, screams and has the biggest tantrums I've ever seen. She loves to play with her dolls and help me in the kitchen. In the mornings she's like my shadow-shower, hair, make-up, clothes, shoes-we do it all together. But her favorite thing to do is "cook" in her kitchen for her daddy. She could spend hours making him food. Her looks could kill but can also melt your heart. I know she's had mine from the start!

So here's to last 100 fun memories and to many more to come!

2 comments:

  1. 100th... and last??? Where you been?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know, it's been a crazy last few weeks but I'm going to catch up tonight!! Thanks for checking on me Court!

    ReplyDelete