01 July 2009

OSU

I took the kids to see my brother at Oregon State, it was the first time they had been to see him at school. Ethan was very excited to see a college even if it was a beaver college. Since Jake is a U of O fan Ethan thinks it's very funny to say "Go Ducks" around my brother. We took Billy out to dinner and then went to the campus to walk around. It was late so most of the buildings were closed. It was a really nice night and the kids had a blast running around. Ethan said "I didn't know colleges had so many trees." Back at Billy's house Ethan made friends with his roommates. He just sat down and started talking to them like they were old buds. Billy's best friend Danny just moved in with him a few months ago. The boys have been friends since they were little. I think of Danny as another brother. Ethan said their house was a little messy but it would be fine for him to sleep there. He wanted to spend the night sooooo bad. Of course he didn't stay the night but we did stay until 10 o'clock, way past bed time. The kids played with Danny's dog and had a sword fight......... I'm not sure why these 5 college boys have plastic swords in their home but hey it was fun for my kids.
walking to dinner with Uncle Billy

I wanted a cute picture but as you can see they ran away

nice try


not bad




he better not be talking to a girl





the swords


Uncle Danny & the kids


can you see where my kids get their goofy faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment