21 July 2009

Ethan's question on the day

I knew the day was coming but I never thought I would be answering this question from Ethan at age 5.


Ethan- "Mom when I get older will my penis be big like Daddy's?"

Me-"Yes Ethan, your penis will grow when you get older"

Ethan-"so like when.........do I have to wait until I'm like 18?"

Me-"Ethan your penis will grow with you just like your arms & legs"

Ethan-"oh good........cause that would be weird if I was big and my penis was little"


* * *note to Jake..........please shut the door when you change!* * *

1 comment:

  1. This is great! Ofcourse, boys start out so early stressing about the size of there mmm hmmm... what is with that? Well, then Taylor tells me that when she's a Mommy her boobies will be big and she can wear my bras. I guess it goes both ways!

    ReplyDelete