27 December 2009

what more could a mother ask for

All I wanted for Christmas this year was a happy and healthy family! And well they might not have been healthy (Gracie had a dbl ear infection twice along with both kids having fevers over 104 at different times) they sure were happy!! The last few weeks have been crazy, as all Christmas's are, but when your kids are sick too it just makes for one crazy holiday. Sometimes it all just piles up and you think you'll never make it out alive. With the doctors apts, shopping, doctors apts, baking, doctors apts, wrapping & more doctors apts I thought I would never make it to Christmas. But here we are and it's over and I made it. Sure I had a lot of little events, partys and activities planned that we didn't get to, the fact that Jake was home and we were all able to be together was all I could ask for. So I promise not to be so hard on myself trying to make the perfect Christmas because in the end Ethan and Gracie had a wonderful Christmas full of love and smiles for all.



No comments:

Post a Comment