16 December 2009

gingerbread

I'm a little slow this year with all my holiday baking but I managed to bake gingerbread cookies the other day and we made our gingerbread house. I cheat a little by buying the house kit and some extra candy but I really do make the cookies. I also make the kids practice on gram cracker houses before thy are allowed to touch the real house (I know I need help). We started while Ethan was at school and then continued all day and into the night when Aunt Brittney & Uncle Brandon came over to help. Ethan was still not finished with all his "creations" that he had to finish the next day after school.
practicing on the little house before Ethan gets home






Uncle Brandon was very into his cookie

while Aunt Brittney just took lots of pictures


her favorite part "the ites on top"



yummy time to eat!


No comments:

Post a Comment