15 June 2010

bronchitis has hit

I've made it over 5 years without getting really sick-like have to go to the doctors sick. But last Thursday it hit me like a ton of bricks! I've got bronchitis and strep. Being sick is one thing but being sick while you're home with two kids is a whole nother story. I'm really not sure why I got so sick this time but I'll tell you I have never felt so bad. So today is day 6 and I think I may get out of bed.....but only to move to the computer where I can sit and look at mindless crap on the internet :) not that facebook and blogging is crap or anything :) My goals for today are simple-rest, find something in this house to feed the kids and make a birthday card for my brother-in-law cause we all know I'm not going to go to any stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment